Eversoft facial cleanser Organic Tomato and Cucumber // Review



Recently I been using Eversoft facial cleanser Organic Tomato and Cucumber

 This product is formulated with 100% organic plant extracts using Japanese technology.

Its Free from Parabens ,Alcohol,Mineral Oil ,Triclosan  ,SLS and No animal testing.



It is very important to wash your face with a cleaner twice a day; cause cleanser helps to keep your skin clean by removing dirt and controls oil. Cleansers are gentler than soap.



I put it to test for 2 months before sharing my views. I have a very oily skin and I also have acne problems. This cleanser does work as it says it did lighten my dark spots, hyper pigmentation, and also made my skin much more clear and smooth, and I noticed a lot of my acnes as reduced after just a few days, but you need to use the cleanser at least a month to see the complete difference. 

The Cleanser is very creamy & not too sudsy or soapy and it leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean

This is the best cleanser that I have ever used. I will recommend Organic Tomato and Cucumber if you have oily skin.

EVERSOFT Tomato & Cucumber Facial Cleanser:
gently cleanses away dirt and impurities while keeping your skin smooth and refined. Tomato extract, rick in amino acids, minerals and Vitamin C, helps to soften and refine.
Cucumber extract gently purifies by removing excess sebum while maintaining skin's moisture and oil balance.

Organic Avocado: For Deep Nourishing / Anti-Aging
Organic Pomegranate & Mulberry:
For Whitening & Brightening of Facial Complexion

Organic Rice Milk and Honey:
Double Moisturising, for Sensitive/Dry Skin

Organic Apricot: For Blackhead Clearing

Organic Gingko with Grapefruit: 
                                           For Oily Skin and Acne Control

______________________



Powered by Blogger.