La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo (+) Anti Mark Correcter

Sunday, June 28, 2020
Easily one of the best spot correctors that I have used!

I have bought a couple of products from this brand. You can read up my earlier review on the makeup remover earlier.

Buy Lah:

It’s SAFE for sensitive skin. woo-hoo!

I have tested it on both dark and acnes. It lightens up the dark spots and clears up the acne. Yes, it does take a while to clear up but at least it doesn't sting or causes a bad breakout! (Doesn't break my bank balance)

Maybe Not:

If you are looking for a super-fast clear up!

I have personally begun to like this particular brand. It's not harsh on my skin. I am using the cleanser too which doesn't dry up my skin.

I have countless number of allergic reactions in my life, so I tread carefully when I try out something new.

I would highly recommend this product and the brand.


courtesy by @saramj7 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.