Jordana sweet cream matte review

Today I'm gonna review  about the new lip cream from JORDANA
 
I bought berry mixed souffle its a very beautiful  lilac shade which look great in any skin tone.
I absolutely love the  applicator  its so easy to apply and it glides on your lips very smoothly.

And also the formula is very creamy and light . There's 8 colours available in this matte shade.
I just bought one  to try the product , now I'm so in love with the shade I'm gonna get sugared plum  which is deeper  shade than  berry mixed souffle. 
What i  love about this lip cream is, it dry matte but it doesn’t  dry your lips and it  won’t crack or peel after hrs. Another good thing is ,The lipstick doesn’t transfer and its kiss proof  :-)


The lipstick stays up to 6 HRS if you  don't eat , especially oil food, cause the lipstick will comes off   around your inner rim of your lip that's the only turn off.
Great formula at a very affordable price, so I'm not complaining.

______________________________


Powered by Blogger.