Nivea post shave balm as a primer ?




If you're you-tuber like me then by now you know all about the craze over Nivea post shave balm.
so many people are raving about this product all over you tube.There's two version ,one with alcohol and the other one is the sensitive version which as no  alcohol. 





I basically  don't use primer on my face cause i always end up having acne after using a primer, so i only use setting spray when i apply foundation .  now i just started using Nivea post shave balm as my primer ,first i the apply cream on my face and let it set  for  2 to 3 mins  then i apply my foundation.

since this product as glycerin  which  is best for oily skin  This can treat many skin problems including acne or pimples. And Its  also great for sensitive skin.
And there's Witch hazel which helps  to tighten the pores.I know its a men product  but it doesn't matter it as so many good benefits i think  its great to use everyday then only  as  a primer .



GOOD: it does make my makeup stay longer and tighten my skin like a primer.but my face do get oily  around my t zone area.but I'm not complaining cause i can see the different( its not very oily )

BAD:its smells like men aftershave product . but i don't mind, cause after applying  makeup the smell won't  linger around.


I heard good and bad reviews about  Nivea post shave balm ,cause a lot of people saying its great for oily skin but After using the product few times , I think its ok for oily skin since it as glycerin ,but it will work well with normal or dry skin.

its so hard to find this product in pharmacy or supermarket in Singapore they only sell the original version so i got mine in iherb.

http://sg.iherb.com/Nivea-Post-Shave-Balm-for-Men-Sensitive-3-3-fl-oz-100-ml/45737

_____________________


Powered by Blogger.