Top 3 Favourite Mascaras

Today Im gonna talk about my top 3 mascaras. since im not a  fan of false lashes, personally I find them really uncomfortable.especially using the glue wish i hate most , I prefer using mascara  anytime i know its big troublesome to remove mascara especially the waterproof one ,but coconut  oil is a awesome makeup remover so no  worries
OK first tells talk about my top 3 favourite.




First up: Maybelline Volum'Express Colossal Waterproof Mascara
Its one of my favourite i been using from many years now. this mascara  do give some length,volume and colour. it doesn't clump no matter how many coats i apply.
I usually apply 2 coats. its great for everyday use .



Next :Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
This is an excellent volumizing mascara for the price.What I really love about this ,is that it stays put all day even in hot and humid  days without flaking or smudging.
Scrape off the wand on the sides of the tube before you apply cause it does get clumpy.





And finally my most favourite :Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
LOVE LOVE this mascara. You don't need a false lashes.This mascara will make your lashes thick and long, I mainly love this for the volume it gives.This mascaras  makes my lashes look amazing.What more can i say .

What are your favorite mascaras?
my next purchase will be  L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black if you're using this mascara do share your view.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.