Simple brown eye I makeup look




Hi everyone in this video i did a simple chocolate eye look . its  great for day or night look  something simple and easy. This look is very  easy to create .I used my morphe 35W palette.which as all the neutral shade. its very pigmented Im really loving this palette.

EYES:
nyx eye base skin tone
morphe brushes palette 35W
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

FACE:
Simple hydrating light moisturiser
MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette-DARK
Revlon colorstay for/oily skin toast and cappuccino
Ben nye -banana
Revlon nearly naked powder- 50
NYX blush - silky rose
Jordana FabuBrow Eyebrow Pencils-dark brown


LIPS:
NYX lip liner pencil fuchsia
colourpop ultra matte lip BEEPER

----------------
I'm wearing
----------------
Earrings
ferriswheelatworkjewellery

 Reach out to me at:
sagumj@hotmail.com

 _______________________________
Powered by Blogger.