Milo and chocolate chips cookies

Friday, April 29, 2016
Its been awhile since i baked anything  so i made cookies  with my favourite MILO .
Since young its been my most favourite drink its chocolatey and yummy. Tell me  who don't love Milo.


 If you ask me to  choice between ovaltine and Milo,you know what Im gonna say. I was literately licking the bowl while making the cookies  (hehehe) , Its  chewy chocolate-toffee flavoured cookies and its so tasty.

Beside Milo i have added semi -sweet chocolate if you don't like it you can omit . Or you can replace it with dark chocolate or white chocolate.

You know  i always wanted kitchenaid it was in my wish list for a very loooooooong time . Few months back my brother got me my dream kitchenaid as my belated birthday gift. how sweet of him i was jumping in joy, I couldn't believe  and it was in my favourite colour  mustard!!!!! what more can i ask for.

                                 Isn't that gorgeous !!! Im in love with my KITCHENAID....


Ingredients:
1 1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder ( if you're using self raising flour you don't have to  add baking powder)
1 cup milo
1/2 brown sugar
1/2 cup semi - chocolate
125g unsalted butter
1 egg
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract


Method :
1.Preheat the oven to 160*c
2.baking tray with  a parchment paper 
3. sift the flour together with baking powder and salt
4.cream the butter and brown sugar until fluffy
5.Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until well combine
6.Add the Milo, flour beat until is well combine , then fold in the chocolate chips (if you're using).
7.Roll the dough in a small balls and place  on  the baking tray  and press it with a fork.
8.bake it for 15 minutes ( you can keep it looking if you want a crispy cookies).

Adpated from:TheCulinarycorner

_________________

Powered by Blogger.