Banjara’s Multani & Papaya Face Pack Review

When come to skin care i don't use a lot of products, I like to keep it simple & stick to  few products that works for me. Today, I am going to review Banjara’s Multani & Papaya Face Pack.


I don't buy luxury skincare items.  I prefer buying  the budget kind of products. It works just as fine..
Fuller’s Earth (multani mitti) is one my favourite face pack,  its great for oily and acne prone skin. It can absorb oil and also exfoliate your skin.

About Banjara's 15 Minutes Multani Papaya Face Pack

Banjara's 15 minutes Face Pack Multani + Papaya is unique blend of Multani Mitti and Papaya extract to give you clear and radiant skin.
Multani mitti cleanses the skin, absorbs the excess oil, opens up the pores, reduces pimples marks and counteracts the effect of tanning to make our skin clear. Papaya hydrates and rejuvenate the skin making it young.

Papaya is a rich source of powerful antioxidants like Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Papain.
It helps to reduces visibility of acne scars and dark spots , lightens the  skin tone and decreases the pigmentation.
Here's my review on the product range :
It's easy to use, it has a soft & creamy texture. after using for 2 weeks i can see the differences .
It did remove my  tan and brightened my face and also lightened the dark spots.
It didn't dry my skin, so you don't have to use moisturizer.
This face pack works wonderfully on my oily  skin. 
I would  definitely recommend it.
The best part - there are NO artificial ingredients, NO chemicals.
 It is good for all skin types and in very affordable price.

_____________________


Powered by Blogger.