The best oatmeal Cranberries cookies with chocolate chip and walnut

Monday, July 11, 2016
      
Hello everyone!!!

Today I have made some delicious healthy oatmeal cookies.
For the first time, I have used White Wholemeal Flour instead of regular flour. I have added loads of cranberries  in it. I LOVE cranberries  they add a nice sweet touch to it.
I have followed the actual recipe and added butter. Alternatively, you can add canola, olive or even coconut oil! You can even add muscovado sugar to it.
I wonder if adding desiccated coconut to it makes it even more delightful.
Now I can snack away without feeling guilty! :P

Ingredients

1/2 cup butter - (you can also use canola oil  or coconut oil)
1 cup brown sugar -(I used light brown sugar)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 nutmeg
1 egg


Dry Ingredients
1 cup whole wheat flour ( not Atta)
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt


2 cup rolled  oats
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips  (I used semi-sweet chocolate)
1/2 cup walnuts


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and the egg.
In a separate bowl mix the Dry Ingredients together
Blend your dry ingredients into the creamed mixture and then fold in the Remaining Ingredients. Bake the cookies  in preheated oven for 11 to 12 minute.
Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.

Adapted from :ussmagha
____________________________________



Powered by Blogger.