Moroccan spiced garlic bread

Wednesday, December 14, 2016


I love garlic bread and its an added bonus if I could eat with soup.
I have tried and made many types of garlic bread, this by far is THE Best garlic bread ever! 
It’s called the Moroccan Garlic Bread.
Just the other day, my sister asked me the recipe as she was planning to make it to accompany her pumpkin soup.Many many years back, I found this in a recipe book and I just scribbled it down in my notebook.
 I have no idea what’s the title of it now.
Anyways, my sister encouraged me to post it online so that everyone else can taste the deliciousness of it.
Go ahead and try it!
Do let me know if you have tried it.

Ingredients:
2 small french stick/loaf
175g/60z butter,softened
1 Tbs tomato puree
2 cloves garlic /crushed
1 Tbs fresh chopped parsley
1 Tbs chopped fresh coriander 
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp ground paprika
pinch of cayanne
Salt to taste 

Method:
1.cut the bread into 1/2 inch slice.,without cutting right the way through to the bottom. 

2.cream all the remaining ingredients together and spread a little spiced butter between each bread and remaining butter all over the bread. 

3.Wrap the breadstick in foil and turn the edges over to seal.

4.bake the bread in a preheat oven at 200*c/400*F/gas mark 6 for 10 mins
open the fold and bake for a further 5 mins . 
Alternatively, place the foil parcel over the coolest 
part of a hot B.B.Q and cook for 5 mins turn and cook for further 5 mins , serve piping hot.
    

_____________________________________



Powered by Blogger.