Kotex Overnight Panties

Tuesday, June 09, 2020



I was contemplating on this but decided to go with it.  

Like most women, I have problem sleeping peacefully during my 2nd night. The constant worry and fear just don’t allow it! So, I took a leap of faith and bought this at JB(johor baru). It comes in a box packaging in Singapore. 

 

 

Buy:  

1. 

I slept peacefully without any interrupted sleep, midnight change or being self-conscious. 

2. 

It is like an adult panty, so you don’t need to wear an actual panty! 😂 

3. 

You can throw away your "1 meter" long pads. Which causes more harm than anything else? ☹️ 

 

Maybe Not: 

1. 

As I said, it's like an adult panty so you need to get used to it. 

2. 

The sizes are very limited, the biggest that I saw was "L" 

3. 

There is only 2 inside the package so it might come off as pricey but it’s a small price to pay for a good night of sleep. 

 

 Buy Or Not: 

This worked for me, but it also depends on individual's cycle. I must mention that when you 

try it out the first time, it does get a bit uncomfortable and stuffy. You will get used to it. 

You should only purchase it if you don’t mind wearing a slim fit pampers like panty!  


courtesy by @saramj7 




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.