Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner



Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner


What a way to start right?!

I saw a YouTube video, a woman used it to clean the grout in the toilet.
So, here is my experience with it.
I soaked it for about 1hr.


Pro:
1. The toilet bowl and basin were sparkling white!! Like it was NEW! My powder stains vanished! (Made my husband elated! )
2. The bathroom looked cleaner than usual it's not like it was dirty or anything.
3. Some of the grout came off.


Cons:
1. The smell is terribly pungent!
2. You would have to open your bathroom windows to reduce the smell. Best to wear a mask.
3. Need to leave it longer than 1 hr for grout removal - 2hrs or more. (good luck!)
4. It's hard to pour the liquid out due to the spout. I pretty much wasted half the bottle as it's in a gel like consistency.



VERDICT:
Great buy but not for the weak hearts/noses!


courtesy by @saramj7





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.